Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fate

Life is not what we can expect, and it always turn up to be against our mind. This might make our life very challeging and intriguing, but in fact it also makes our life miserable.
I worship the life to study in other countries, and i've been pursuing this dream since i was in primary school. My wish was about to come true when i knew that i can apply for an scholarship for foreign study, if i can get a good grade in spm. However, i failed. I realised that i cannot rely on scholarship only to achieve what i wanted. So, i spent a lot of time in research for all the scholarships and loans i can look for, but it turned up to be frustrating.
I went for an exhibition of UK tertiary education a couple of weeks ago, where a lot of universities of UK will send some delegations here to introduce their school, about tuition fees, living cost, scholarship, qualification...However, i found out that those universities don't provide full scholarship for international student, and the fees is too high for loan.
After that, i ask for some advice from my brother in law, about my study, but he told me that i don't have to search for foreign universities for a good salary, i should just study here. Its not i don't like the education here, its because i dream for this for so many years, i don't want to give up! Should i believe in fate?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

genius doesn't mean anything to me. it won't be ticket 4 u to success in this world. suicide won't solve problems. problem means the chance is still there 4 u. while fate, can be change by problems. it's all depends on how u look, how u think and how u put that things in ur mind. better ask ur brother and discuss it wth ur prents.

steatoda said...

Hi, found your blog on Google, and I had similar feelings when I was younger. You really brought me back to those days, although I had much better opportunities than you did.

I just want you to know that there is always a way to a better life. And the most important thing is to never give up your ambition and dreams and most of all, never let other people change what you believe is right or who you are. Don't be afraid to question everything. Even though your peers may not like it.

I don't want to say too much here, I'm happy to share some more stories with you if you're interested.

I don't know if you can see my email here but I'll get messaged if you reply to this post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails