Monday, May 10, 2010

The coming embarrassment

Ok, here's the story. Days ago, I got a letter from my high school for an annual gifting day for those who aced their exam last year. As an alumni, I am supposed to go and I did feel like going because they (the school) could be giving away cash instead of ordinary souvenirs. However, I had my driving lessons that day, and it can't be postponed unless I agree to pay for the management fee, which I definitely won't. Furthermore, I couldn't find anyone to represent me in that occasion, cause almost none of my friends is going to attend the ceremony. So, what can I do? To keep myself away from any troubles, I chose not to go, even if I have to forget about the envelope, the one with money in it.
The story didn't go as I planned, when my mom found out that I chose easy over money, what a realistic family, I know...... I do love money, but sometimes I just don't care about it when it takes a lot of effort to attain it. Whatever, the problem now is that my father is asking me to go back to my school to ask for my share, even though I've told him that is remotely possible. I can't even imagine how embarrassing that can be!!!

1 comment:

Kian Hock said...

So how's it going?

Related Posts with Thumbnails