Sunday, May 9, 2010

The vague roads...

It's been months since my graduation from high school. It has never felt good, cause I'm still waiting for replies from the universities I've applied for. Maybe there isn't one for me, and yet I have to wait for at least another month to know it. My application might fail, and I'm very well aware of that, cause it happened a lot to me, no matter how assured I was. This time, I won't tell myself what I deserve, so that I won't have a reason to be disappointed.
People have dreams, and we are trying to achieve what we dream for. The thing that define us into two kinds is, some people are very clear about what they dream for, but others don't. I'm one of the later kind. I'll have totally no idea what can I do if I'm rejected this time, for this time the roads seem so vague to me, as it has never been there. This is the first time, in my whole life, that if I fail this, I cannot move on.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails