Monday, September 22, 2008

Pathetic world!

Yesterday i went to my cousin's wedding party. It was quite amazing because they had invited so many people there and i was like stuck in a tuna can. Actually i'm not very closed to that cousin but just to accompany my mom. When i saw my cousin, i was so stunted because she looked soooo........... "plump" and her body was swelling abnormally that i almost couldn't recognise her. Later on i found that she is pregnant.
Its true that such cases are very common nowadays, but she is just 19, one year older than me, and she's going to have a baby at her 20th. I really can't understand the thinking of the teenagers nowadays, or maybe i am too conservative but i really think they should learn how to protect themselves! At such a young age they should be concentrating on their studies or career's developement so that they can have a better life, at least they can survive in such world without starved!
As i know from my mom, her husband is about her age, and not working, or more aptly still didn't think of getting a work eventhough he's getting married. He doesn't have much education too. I wander what the hell are they thinking? Shouldn't them be worried about how to feed themselves? Or they just want to rely on their parent forever? How can they be so irresponsible for their actions? How can they just do what they want after their sinful desire and not considering about the consequences? Sigh...
I had think of something about sex too of course, and also about love, but should i just have a girlfriend with me and i spend the money from my parents on her? Definitely no! I know this is somehow not acceptable, but, can you say i'm wrong?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails