Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My friends, do you still remember me?

Yesterday I fell sick suddenly. As usual i thought it is just another temporary flu but it turned up worse after i came back from school. As a result, i went to clinic reluctantly. The doctor is quite talkative, and when he found out that i'm studying form 6, what had spitted out from him is only "form 6 is very hard, i tried it before. '
After that, i decided not to go to school today, because i really can't go. Today, i woke up very late in the morning, or more aptly, very early in the afternoon. Still very tired though, because of the illness. I rest a whole day laying on the sofa, watching television. I felt worry, because i should had a lot thing to do in school. And i can't go to tuition too. I might had skipped a lot, and i need to chase it up like hell after this.
I had never felt this before, because when i was in secondary school, i can skip any class i want, but still can catch up easily. But now, maybe not, because i am in form 6. My life is becoming more and more busy now, i doubt if i would become like this if i didn't take form 6. Busy life had caused me to abandone a lot of things in my life. I will usually plan something to do with my friend during free time, especially weekends, like playing badminton, share our computer games, playing card games...but not anymore.
Maybe its not because i'm busy, but they are...Ya, its true, we had getting busier now, and can't get together, or we have different friends now, living in different world, having different dreams to chase. I wonder if one day we meet each other on a street will we greet each other? Or we both will forget about each other?
My friends, do you still remember me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course your friends will remember you and concern about you.Try to confide your problem with your friends and i believe that they would listen to you and more concern about you.Although i and my friends studied at different place and i did't not go back to my hometown oftenly,i still will contact with my friends oftenly through sms or call especially when we are facing some problems...that's all.I believe that your friends will do so...^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails