Monday, August 4, 2008

your favourite colour?

Have you ever been ask "what is your favourite colour?"?Well, I think everyone had such experience and a hard time to choose what is the best colour.A few days ago,I saw such question in a personality test.Personally,I think such questions are just rubbish.Would a person like a single colour for everything in his/her life?For example,I like white colour because its always symbolises purity,clealiness and innocence.Ok,then i should just drink only milk everyday;wear a white shirt,white pants,and even underwear in white:and dye my hair into white colour?On the contrary,I like black colour simply because it is cool,then I should not install light in my house because dark night make the atmosphere so "cooooooooooooool".

Basically,I like all colour,depends on the occasion,and that's what a normal human being should be.Who don't like a colourful life?If you are in a life with only black and white,then i have to say how pity you are!I like white colour for my room,black colour jacket,red colour shirt,light brown pants,blue colour eyes..........

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails