Wednesday, August 6, 2008

help me god!

I always have a hard time in communication.I have tried to learn to be a friendly man but just a lot of reason i can't do it well.I have been in a new school for more than a month but still can't make a lot of friends here.But how?I tried to talk to my classmates but the impression i gave them is still i am a very serious man or more aptly a "cool and quiet" man.So sad but just sometimes i really think that i don't need to talk in certain situation but the others can be very fun talking.Fot example,when they are talking about a homework they don't know how to do,and i know how to do but they didn't ask me,i will not try to interrupt their disccusion until they ask me.This is not because i don't want to share my knowledge but i don't want to make them think i'm showing off what i can do.

I usually don't study at home and i would rather rest more.Thus,to catch up the school's syllabus,i always read the reference book and do exercises in school.This lead to another haedache,that is i always don't pay attention to the school's teacher,and actually i personally don't think i should,because my tuition teacher teaches the same thing but with the better way that i can understand better.Well,this gave them another bad impression on me,proud and arrogant.

How can i be accepted in school,without neglecting my academy?Who can help me?God,please!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually,i oso face the same problem v u.i don't know how to communicate v oth friends.That is the big problem n this problem make me so sad.Maybe u don't believe,even though my best friend who i hd made friend v her for six years, i still can't understand my friend's feeling.R ur condition like me?i don't think so because no person in this world will behaved like me,as a useless friend.u said u hv communication prob v ur classmate,n they think u r not friendly.Smiles always will make ur face look not so serious n cool.i know changing ur character frm a passive to be a active person,it is very hard for u to do it.i'm a passive person too.if u don't want ur friends to hv feeling that u like to show off,u can ask them to discuss together even though u hv oredi know how to do it.but i don't sure this method can help u or not,forgive me if i can't help u.if u think tuition teacher help u a lot,just go ahead.on the oth hand,school teacher can't help u a lot,but unless u hv to pay attention in the class.Even though this can't help u a lot in ur lesson,but at least u can communicate v ur school teacher as well.Sometimes,skill of communication is very important too except frm getting good result in exam.Everyone hv their own prob,n of course u oso hv ur own method to handle it.if u read through this comment n don't think it can help u,just ignore it,ok?

Anonymous said...

hi,i m junren..take k fren~

Related Posts with Thumbnails