Sunday, August 3, 2008

secret of eyes

Last week my friend ask me what do you think is the most important organ of human?I think for a short moment of a few soconds and answer her its the brain.After that she ask me again what is the organ that betray you the most?I doubt for quit a long time now...what organ could possibly "betray" us?She look at me and said its your EYES.

Do you know why?Because the eyes tell everybody what you feel or think.Have you ever lie to somebody and he/she said:"you're lying!"Well,this is because your eyes tell them what are you thinking.It's true that the eyes do "tell",even though not everyone can read it.

I personally don't really able to "read" what people think,but i can see the curiosity, anger, accusation, sadness, happiness and much more from their eyes.This is why i like babies' eye more than the adult.A baby,usually see things full with curiosity and with no sins.They do neither blame you,or keep you away from their sight deliberately to hurt you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails