Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Living in a shell

Ever felt depressed that you even feel like you're worthless? Or just not better than anyone else? Or maybe have never done something good enough? Well, I've been through that a lot, and I can write four rolls of story about my depression and not mentioning the positive side, that's who I am if you want to know me, always the negative thinker. But, it doesn't mean I'm all black. There are still some bright sides of me that keep shining once a while. Okay, time to turn back to my topic.

It's been over a month I stay in my college, studying, going online, chatting, worrying about tests... So so ordinary, and boring. That's when the negative thinking comes in, cause there are still too many spaces in the brain are not being stimulated and they just won't go rusting like what other people say. Guess I have a good brain, then. Nobody wants to be just somebody, at least not at my age, and we all want to achieve something. We tried, we failed, and we tried again, and we failed again, and it goes on and on. It's that simple, but there are something called emotion that keeps things complicated. When we try, we expect something in return, and sometimes the hopes can be so high that we never think of failure. When we fail ( according to the process, if you succeed in just one try, then congrats), we are crushed that deep, that we never feel like trying again. Of course, some people have the strength to come up and try again, and of course, to be crushed again, till you feel like the all the energy and courage are being drained up dry, and you would never want to do it again. I believe I'm not the only one to go through this, many others do, and maybe a lot of people just haven't been crushed enough to give up, just yet. If you're like me, the one who is thinking of giving up, then my friend, at the end of the day, we're just another 'somebody'.

1 comment:

Lina said...

Hello there,

I’m Azlina from Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang. I am currently doing a research on Malaysian Bloggers as part of my Masters degree in Social Science (Psychology). Your blog has been selected and I would sincerely be grateful if you can participate in my study. In this research, I am interested to understand more about your blogging experience. If you are indeed 18 years old and above, and willing to spend a few moments of your time to complete a survey to help with my research, please answer the questionnaire in the link below as soon as possible. If you have any questions or concerns about this survey, you may email me at scorpluto35@yahoo.com.

I sincerely appreciate your time and consideration!

http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=IJNOIM_a20d967d



Azlina
scorpluto35@yahoo.com


please delete this after done, thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails