Sunday, August 15, 2010

Beauty of the nature


Went to the beach today. This is the first time since I don't remember how long have I not been to any beaches. Been entrapped in the city for too long. This photo is the one I took when I saw the scene, I don't know what you think about it but I find it striking... doesn't sound right but couldn't find the word to describe the beauty of the beach. One thing for sure, the sea always is the right place to soothe your mind after a long strain in life. The second is the one I took from the mangrove swamp, can't wait to share with somebody, cause I just like it so so much. Hope to hear your feedback. (I'm not a professional so please don't pick on my photography skills...)

2 comments:

AgapiStudios said...

great pics ... nice thoughts

Daniel Tan Kian Hin said...

Thanks, i've waited so long for somebody to comment on these pics, coz i'm an amateur in photography.

Related Posts with Thumbnails