Sunday, August 8, 2010

What fantasy does

Got this online, just thought better to have a pic
Who never has any fantasy? I myself have a lot. I used to think of being the richest and hottest bachelor in the world, the genius who gets a Phd just by writing a few amazing thesis, or being a sorcerer who conjures fire and water out of will (this is the result of playing too many computer games, so don't let your children play any if you don't want them to turn out like me), and sometimes I even have sex fantasy at night. Don't worry, I'm not going to write about sex fantasy, or maybe I should say "Sorry for disappointment, I'm not going to write about sex fantasy"?

Fantasy is important. Yes, it is. Don't judge me with this, or not yet before I finish explaining. Ever seen anyone daydreaming? Someone who has their eyes open wide but never know what happens right in front of them? Women might not understand that, but as a man, I can be sure every single man has this very frequently in their lives, unless they don't think. When I do that, I usually don't even know what I'm thinking, or sometimes, I'm fantasizing (not sure if this is the right word). It keeps me sober after that, no matter how tired I was, maybe it sorta filling my desire of becoming what I want to be, and content me with some kind of chemicals. Well, guess that's a question for biologists and psychologists.

1 comment:

Aries said...

Everyone fantasize once in a while, it is ok. Who knows your fantasy of becoming a billionaire etc might come true. Sometime fantasy becomes a dream and dreams do come true. Have a nice day and thanks for visiting

Related Posts with Thumbnails