Sunday, October 5, 2008

A big regret

It's been a week of holiday, and i think i'm almost doing nothing in this week, and maybe what i did is just reading comics and surfing internet, even though i sweared i had to finish up the syllabus to catch up the school's progress, but it just seems like my mind is not strong enough to keep me study, rather than "enjoying" the holiday.
The weather of this week is not very good, extremely hot, maybe that's the reason why i can't concentrate on my revision? Studying under a sultry day? Who will be able to do that! And that's what i hate Malaysia the most--vagaries of weather! It seems just fine last week...But in fact i know i'm just trying to get an excuse.
I planned to study, but the output doesn't fit my goal; and i wanted to finish my bio project, but it is yet to be done...everything haven't finish yet though i planned to. I think that's what human knew very clearly yet they do it the most--regret...

1 comment:

scorpio said...

Don't try to drink coffee even for a cup.It is really not good for health.Regret?Me too.Doing nothing during holiday.I online everyday during hoilday and chat with my friends.But i told myself,"let you take a rest before you goback to college and study hard".So,i really need to catch up for this three week before my final exam.

Related Posts with Thumbnails