Thursday, October 9, 2008

The era is changing...2

One of my student ask me again if i can teach her again. This time i say no very directly, cause i don't want to be regretting again.
Please don't think that i'm very selfish or what, but i'm really disappointed enough. Why she don't concentrate more when i was still having the patient to teach her? If she don't want to study harder, why is she asking me to teach her again?
I'm really made up my mind now, and i know that i will not regret about that. So why won't she let me go? Just let me go, i'm really tired this time. Please don't blame me for this......

1 comment:

scorpio said...

If i know what are you talking about,i do agree with you.If she really don't try her best to catch up the lesson,nobody can help her eventhough you are trying to help her.I really hope she will pick herself up and looking forward for what she really interested.

Related Posts with Thumbnails