Thursday, October 2, 2008

Many roads diverge in a yellow wood...by Daniel Tan

Even though i'm in the stage of aiming my goal and do my best to achieve it, but recently i feel that i don't really know what my aim is, and i don't know what i wanted for. All these years i struggle and struggle for a good result, because what i know is i don't like sport, and i'm not a good competitor. If i can't do well in my academy, i am just nothing. I'm unlike the others, i can't run very fast, i cant fight very well, i can't sing very nice, i can't speak very fluent, and all i can do is just study to score a point that can make the others to notice me, and thats what i wanted for. That is the philosophy i learnt when i was in form 2.
But it just can't satisfy me well enough. And a good student seems to be tagged at me forever. I don't know what will the others think about me if i can't even study well. I can't be an athlete, i'm not that strong; i can't be an artist, i'm not that talented; i can't be a businessman, i'm have no managing skills.
What am i going to do if i can't study anymore? I don't know what can i do after study. Initially, i think its good to be a pharmacist because my teacher said so, and after that i think i should be a doctor because i can earn a good amount of money, but my cousin said i should consider about accounting, cause its very demanding nowadays, and my sister said why don't you try to be ophthamologist? Those all are just screwing up my mind.
What can i be? What should i be? I don't really know what am i interesting in, cause i just study to keep me study!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the last times I add comment to you.I don't know how to console you and make you understand what is your aim and ambition in your life.Only you will clear what you really wanted in your life.Actually,i also don't know what is my aim in my life.I keep asking myself what is my ambition and where is my future.I had no any talent like can study well and others communication skill and experts.Keeping studying is the only way i hide myself.Just like what you said and you faced just now.Anyway,just like what you had said to me:"there is always a friend here listening to your problem".Try to share your problem with your brother,your friends and parents.I know you feel my comment is useless to you and i can't help you anymore.There is only one success-to be able to spend your life in your own way.Be the master of yourself.

Anonymous said...

em... be a phamacist could be a good choice i guess. because i choice pharmacy in my life to face those rediculous and complicated medicine. what to do? this is life

Anonymous said...

i have the same feeling somehow. but when i turn round, everthing in my mind before just gone. it might be good not to think that much... though. but when it is the time, u will know what to do!

Related Posts with Thumbnails