Saturday, October 11, 2008

A rotten mind of world

A few days ago my uncle came by my house and had a conversation with my mom. I was sitting in front of my computer that time. After that, my mom called me to meet with my uncle and his son. After that she told me that his son will be staying with us in the future. My expression was a quite 'huh' ? Why? She is not surprised with my expression, so she told me that my uncle will be divorcing, so his son has to be staying with us because he will has no time to take care of him.
Why are they divorcing? That's what i asked when they go back. And i was quite shock when i was told that its because his wife has changed religion to Islam and ran away with another Islam, leaving them behind. What a pity child.
What the heck are they thinking now? I mean like my cousin before, who was married after she found that she is pregnant, they all don't consider about the consequences before doing something? They just get divorced without considering about their child? They don't have to take responsibility for their action?
What a rotten mind of world...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails