Monday, July 26, 2010

Bad things in a new week

Life is uncertain, and I'm pretty certain about that. I was just having quite some good time with my family last weekend, even though we didn't do much things, but it takes just a while to feel the warmth with them. Once I get home last friday, my mom did almost everything I needed, which is so different from the life I have in my college. She'll do my laundry, make meals when I'm hungry ( I'll have to wait for the canteen in my college for my meals, even though I'm starving ), give me some herbs to boost my concentration in class, and prepare extra cloths when I tell her it's very cold in lecture halls. My dad, instead, wouldn't let me go back to my college at night, cause taking buses at night is extremely inconvenient and dangerous, and there's no reason to go back too early when I can spend more time at home, or that's what they said. It's weird that I never think this way when I'm staying here...?
Now, when I stepped foot into my college room the day before yesterday, or maybe lair would be more appropriate, the mood was totally wiped out, and replaced by all my resentments and boredom. It wasn't that bad until the electricity went out at midnight all of a sudden, the heat and mosquitoes keeping me awake, it was terrible! Hey, I have class tomorrow morning! That wasn't the end of my disaster. It was yesterday, night, I had a muscle cramp at the middle of the night. The pain was excruciating, those who had them will understand me, and the thing is I couldn't scream because I have two roommate sleeping, and all my floor mates would probably wake up too! The feeling was...... killing me! I'm not a superstitious kind of guy, but please please please god, let me sleep tight tonight. (keep my finger crossed...)
Related Posts with Thumbnails