Friday, July 2, 2010

A little lost sheep, if I still fit into that species...

The day has finally come, mental preparation for tomorrow, registration for university, I shouldn't be too excited, nor nervous...... The real problem is, WHY AM I NOT FEELING ANY OF THESE!!! Everything just seems to be in their order, mostly because I haven't prepared much of those I should have. Pillows, books, charger, towels, cups, extension wires...... Wow, didn't know there were so many stuffs to grab, and I need to get those in just one day...? Oh ya, this is so me.
With zero butterfly in my stomach, I guess I'm just kinda lost, but still going forward even though I have totally no idea what is going to happen. Robert frost used to have two road to choose, and I guess that's a good sign, at least he had some options. Me? I don't have that kind of luxuries, I have to jump the sea if that's what in front of me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails