Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy

I admit I've been whining about my place a little bit too much, my room, my lecturers, my meals and pretty much everything. So, let's bring out some happy moments today, and probably you can tell from the title. I was hesitating about the title actually, when I was writing this post, cause the first thing that came to my mind about 'happy' was one of my favourite songs by leona lewis, of the same title. The song was great, but it was a song about something of the other way round. In fact, being happy and wanting to be happy are totally different, aren't they? Okay, let's cut the crap.

The first thing, oh yeah, Julian Smith. I actually had no idea who he is until yesterday when I was reading another blog. The blog writer seems to be a huge fan of him and posted one of his video. He is a comedian, and a very good one. I haven't been laughing so ungracefully for quite a long time since I got here, but he drove all my tension away. Honestly, can't stand not laughing listening to him, so I thought why not share this to everybody who reads my blog? Of course, I have to give this credit to that blog writer. Click on the link
Julian Smith - 25 things i hate about facebook

Besides that, there's another story in my random life I wanted to share about. It was a lecture about mathematics ( I'll just call it mathematics or the major wouldn't understand it...), when the lecturer was hoping for some of our responses on his topic after talking about all the highly not comprehensible symbols and equations, only a couple of the heads nodded slightly, while the rest was spinning with no direction. Suddenly, one of us, a guy, or I think he is, said yes. And naturally, the lecturer heard it but didn't know who it was, because there are too many of us. However, he seems to feel good for one of us actually understood him, so he said something out of formality and the last sentence was :" I don't know who it was, but I can be sure it was a she." Judging from the innocent face of his, I bet he wasn't joking. HE ACTUALLY THOUGHT HE WAS A SHE! Well, I can't blame him for that, cause the voice of that student was nothing like a guy's. But that 'guy', I don't know what he felt for that, cause I was smirking and didn't look at his face. Yes, I was smirking. I'm bad, I know, and I'm admitting that......lol

2 comments:

Lily said...

This made me smile! I'm glad you like Julian Smith and that you read my blog! (although I doubt I'm the first to blog about him.) I really like what you said about "being happy and wanting to be happy are different things." Thats pretty true. I hope you keep blogging because you're good at it.

Anonymous said...

大尺度真人秀场聊天室 , 网页真人秀场聊天室 , 深圳真人秀场聊天室 , 293真人秀视频聊天室 , 夫妻真人秀聊天室 , 真人秀视频聊天室 , live173视讯影音live秀 , live173影音视讯live秀 , live173点数 , live173影音视讯聊天室

Related Posts with Thumbnails