Thursday, July 22, 2010

Let's talk about food

Ok, this time, let's talk about food. I'm not a chef or anything so I'm not going on recipes or ingredients or nutrition. The best I can make might be steamboat, which everyone, even retarded ones are capable of making. But I enjoy food a lot. I love to eat with friends or family in restaurants with amazing food. And of course, in my affordable zone. However, when I'm alone, I don't feel like trying something out or go to any restaurant for meals. Instead, I would rather shove plain bread down my throat, maybe because it is not that enjoyable when you eat something and have nobody to tell about how good or how bad the food is.
Few days ago, I asked one of my friends for a movie but he turned me down yesterday, telling me that he has an appointment with his doctor. It was quite a surprise actually, and something more surprising is, he is meeting the doctor because his blood pressure was very high. It was very hard for me to define 'VERY' in his condition because he is only 20 years old. Blood pressure? I thought that's something we don't need to worry about before 50! Apparently, I was wrong. Well, what I was trying to say is that he, being only 20, has to keep his diet - fresh veges everyday, and ONLY veges. Wow, luckily that didn't happen on me, or I wouldn't know what I can do, cause I'll die if I was told I cannot step foot into fast food restaurant anymore!

5 comments:

Wil said...

i though u wanna comment how suck um's food.

Daniel Tan Kian Hin said...

i don't want to whine all the day...lol

Unknown said...

Hi Daniel,
Thank you for following my blog
on Google Friend Connect.
I have followed your nice and informative blog too.
Let's keep in touch.

multibrand.blogspot.com

ZH Ong said...

The culture of dine and sharing different food on a single table only applies to the Asian community. Don't be surprise to find this culture do not apply in the European community if you happens to travel there..

Ricardo Smith said...

I actually liked reading this. It had a hint of comedy and it was informative. It's got me thinking what I would do without the foods I enjoy the most...which turn out to be the most unhealthiest lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails